Where've you been?
你去哪儿了
I didn't do anything. I just needed some air.
我什么都没做 只是出去透透气
You know, I took the old footpath behind the Mendez house.
我从门德斯家后面的老路走的
The one that leads to the pond.
通到池塘的那条路
You used to take me skating there when I was little.
小时候你常带我在那里滑冰
Now it's all dried up.
现在都干了
That happens this time of year.
每年这个时候都会如此
But it'll fill up again.
但它会重新积满水的
This is all my fault.
都是我的错
It's my fault that mom ever got involved with Wilden.
让妈妈卷入威尔登的事情 都是我的错
It's my fault the police found the gun.
让警察找到了那把枪 是我的错
God, how could I be so stupid?
我怎么会这么笨
I mean, I try to fix things. And it just...
我试着想弥补 可是...
It just gets worse.
事情只会变得更糟
Hanna, I wish you'd come to me.
汉娜 我希望你来找我的
Well, the way Caleb described it...
就像凯勒说的那样