It was three summers ago. It was all over the news.
三年前的夏天 事情人尽皆知
Well, I must have missed it.
那我一定是错过了
Well, my friends and I aren't really sure that she's gone.
我和我的朋友不确定她是不是真的去世了
Maybe you still know this person.
或许你认识这个人
I didn't know her alive. I certainly don't know her dead.
她生前我就不认识 更何况死后
Maybe you only spoke with her on the phone.
你们可能通过电话
She might've gone by the name Vivian.
可能她用的名字是薇薇安
Look, she thought that somebody was after her,
她觉得有人跟着她
so maybe she was asking for help,
所以她可能需要帮助
or a place to stay.
或者是想找个地方躲起来
I'm sorry, it doesn't ring a bell.
不好意思 我没印象
The girls said you disappeared everyday for hours at a time
她们说你每天会定期消失几个小时
and then you would suddenly reappear as if you'd never left.
然后你又会突然出现 就好像没离开过一样
So, I know that it was you on that phone.
所以我知道用那部电话的是你
And then one day you were gone. Isn't that right?
然后有一天你就不见了 是这样吗
Were you running some kind of business?
你是在做什么生意
I'm very sorry about your friend, really.
我很抱歉听到你朋友的事情
But I can't help you.
但我帮不了你
I'm not who you think I am.
我不是你认为的那个人
Excuse me.
抱歉