Look, people want this kind of book. They need it.
听着 人们要看这类书 他们需要这个
Besides, after giving them six best sellers...
更何况 蝉联了6次的最佳销售量
I think I’m entitled to a little reprieve.
我想我应该有个免死金牌旁身了吧
Speaking of the book, what’d you think of the final draft?
说到书 你觉得最后的定稿怎么样?
I, uhYou know, l haven’t gotten around to it yet.
我 呃…你知道 我还没来得及看完 我…
You’ve had it for three months, you prick.
你都拿去3个月了 你个鸟人
I know, but you
我知道 但我…
You pay me to read your contracts, not your books, right?
你雇我是来看合同的 又不是你的书 不是吗?
Besides, you know I prefer a good yarn to the more esoteric stuff.
更何况 你知道我更喜欢一些有深度的故事
Yeah, you fall into the
对 那你现在是准备慨叹
Life’s too short to think’ category?
人生短暂得来不及思考?
B, I’ve known you since college, right?
布莱恩 我大学里就认识你了 对不?
I mean, I’ve seen you dressed as a cheerleader...
我是说 我看过你穿成啦啦队长
hugging a toilet bowl, puking your guts out.
抱着洗脸盆狂吐的样子
Therefore, I’m gonna have a tough time taking you seriously.
所以 要我跟你谈论深沉真的需要多点时间
Jesus Christ. I’m never gonna live that down.
我的上帝啊 我绝对不会忘记那次的