Nice. You still got the mouth.
不错 你还是这么伶牙俐齿
Actually, that douche bag happens to be my lawyer now.
事实上 那个讨厌鬼刚巧是我的律师
There is no way that moron went to law school.
那个白痴绝对不可能会去法学院
Fordham.
福德姆
And he actually passed the bar exam?
那他真的通过了律师考试?
On his third try.
第三次考的时候
He was probably drunk the first two times.
他头两次肯定喝醉了
Been sober for two years now.
他已经戒酒2年了
He’s still a disgusting, dishonest pig.
那他还是一头恶心又不诚实的猪
Why would you hire him to be your lawyer?
你干嘛要雇他当你的律师呢?
I mean, you’re You’re a big, famous writer now.
我是说 你…你现在是个有名的大作家了
By the Way, I read Day After Day... on the beach.
我在沙滩上…读了你的《岁月流觞》
Loved it.Close. Night After night.
很喜欢,很相近了 是《暗夜流觞》
Memorable. Either way
记住了 不管怎么说
I think you could do better than him.
我觉得你可以请到比他更好的
Good thing she got over all that anger.
真是不错她的火气还是这么大
You know, Kate, you guys did break up 1 2 years ago.
凯特 你们俩都分手12年了
He cheated on me. Those are deep wounds.
他背叛了我 这可是重创
He... Is... a... prick.
他 就 是 个 鸟人