It’s companionship,
爱就是友谊
Fellow feeling.
同情
Now listen,
听着
you want these schools for the Iban.
你想这些给依班人的学校
Henry’ll help you. I’ll see to that.
亨利会帮你的 我负责这个事
So...
那么…
what do you say?
你认为怎样?
I’m not really sure. This is all rather sudden.
我不大确定 这太突然了
Neville’s asked her to marry him.
耐维尔向他求过婚
She’ll be gone by the time you get back from your trip
你回来时她就会走了
and you won’t see her for two years.
你会两年看不到她
I’m sorry about this afternoon.
对不起 今天下午的事
I should have stopped her sooner.
我应该阻止她的
Selima?
塞丽玛?
You had other lovers before me, didn’t you?
你在我之前有过其他情人,是吗?
Did you and they have what we have?
你们有没有做我们我们做的事?
Yes.
是的
They were men like you.
他们是像你一样的男人
But...
可是
I thought we had something special.
我觉得我们有些东西不一样
No, we fuck, that’s all.
不 我们只是性交 仅此而已
You’re angry? You’re not telling the truth.
你生气了? 你没讲实话
I’m angry, that’s why I’m telling the truth.
我生气了 我才讲实话
Half my blood is English.
我有一半的血是英国人的
That is more than your king and queen,
比你们的国王和王后还多
but for you, that is not good enough.
但对你 这还不够
So Iban I’ll be.
所以我还是依班人
Rule me if you must, but nothing else.
命令我好了 如果你必须的话 但没有别的了