And do you see who’s sitting with him?
那你看到谁跟他坐一起吗?
What the hell ls Brlan Callahan
布莱恩?凯勒翰怎么会
Hanging out Wlth that drunken fool for?
跟这个酗酒的蠢蛋呆一起?
Do you think they’d even recognize us?
你觉得他们认出我们了吗?
Did you catch who was sitting over there when you walked in?
你进来的时候注意到坐在那里的是谁吗?
No. Who?
没有 谁?
RlGht there. That’s Pattl and Kate.
就在那儿 是帕蒂和凯特
Should we go say hello?
我们该过去打个招呼吗?
Look, I’m not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不会去的
I’m sure she still hates me,
我敢肯定她还恨我
but you should probably go over, don’t you think?
不过你倒是该过去叙叙旧 你说呢?
Who are they? Exgirlfriends of ours.
她们是谁?我们的前…女友
We were... kinda like this. The four of us were real tight.
我们以前就像这样 很要好
You know, everybody
就是大家…
It was a long time ago. Back when we were in college.
很久以前的事了 那时我们还在读书
We were kids. Like your age.
我们还是孩子就像你这种年龄
Are you gonna go over and say hello? Absolutely fucking not.
你要不要过去打声招呼 绝对不要