Ask her to keep up that fierce expression, please.
请让他保持这个暴躁的表情
Cecil Truscott!
赛希尔… 托斯卡!
I told you to go and see what the devil’s happening!
我让你过去看看到底发生了什么?
She won’t understand.
她不会明白的
She’s Yakata.
是雅卡塔人
You can tell by the turquoise bracelet.
从她的绿色手镯可以看出来
I studied them.
我研究过他们
She was bleeding through her skin.
她的皮肤在流血
Come away and wash your hands.
快离开这里 去洗洗手
There’s a dozen more dead bodies turned up at Laksai,
在拉克赛发现了10多具死尸
50 miles out of their territory.
离他们的地区有50英里远
I’d better go up river and have a look, hadn’t I?
我最好顺河而上去看看 是吧
No, you hadn’t!
不 你不能去
It’s dangerous enough up there without an epidemic.
就算没有传染病 那里也够危险的
That’s my job.
这是我的工作
They’ll have your head as soon as look at you.
他们一看到你就会砍了你的头
Besides he doesn’t speak the language.
而且他也不懂他们说的话
Well, I’ll take Selima.
好吧 我带着塞丽玛
She speaks half a dozen languages.
她会说好几种语言
And Belansai, no one’s going to tangle with him.
还有贝莱塞 没有能打的过他