They’re charging you with a hate crime?
他们以憎恨罪起诉你?
You remember when our cable guy was beaten up?
你记得修电视那个人被暴打一顿的事?
That was me. I thought you were cheating with him.
我干的。我以为你跟他有一腿呢。
With our gay cable guy?
我跟修电视那个同性恋?
I didn’t know he was gay. I didn’t know Justin was either.
谁知道他是一个同性恋。而且Justin也是同性恋。
Now the cops think I’m some kind of serial gay basher.
现在警察认为我虐待同性恋。
Well you sort of are.
是有点。
Well you provoked me.
都是你惹的。
You were pretending to have an affair just to punish me.
你为了报复我让我误以为你有外遇。
Well, obviously.
很明显咯。
So now, I need you to lie again.
你现在要帮我撒个谎。
I need you to tell the cops you were having an affair and that I just beat up the wrong guy.Guys.
你去告诉那些警察说你有外遇。我想教训他,找错人了。找错2次。
I am not lying for you, Carlos.
我不会为你撒谎,Carlos。
Gabby, if this charge sticks, I get sent away for eight years.
Gabby,如果这个案子缠上我的话我就要坐8年牢了。
Am I supposed to be impressed? Because of your little stunt with my birth control pills, I’ve lost my freedom for the next eighteen years.
你想用这个说动我吗?因为你在避孕药里面做了手脚。以后18年我都不能轻松了。
Gabby please don’t do this. Gabby, don’t walk away. Gabby!
Gabby。别这么对我。Gabby。别走啊。Gabby!