What happened to the spirits of your country?
你的国家精神怎么了?
They grew old and tired and packed their bags and left for England.
他们又老又累 收拾包裹回英格兰了
This is a land dispute between two Longhouses.
这是两伙人的土地之争
It’s fiendishly complicated.
极其难解决的
You must be sick of me following you around.
你一定烦我跟在你左右了
No, I know how interested you are.
不,我知道你是多么的有兴趣
At least this time we escaped the dreaded Shipperly.
至少这次我们躲开了可怕的希珀理
He’s harmless, but... he’s like all men
他无意伤害人 但是 他像所有的
who’ve been to an all-male school and college.
被送到男子学校去的男人一样
The only women they’re comfortable with are their mothers.
那个让他们感到舒服的女人就是他们的娘
He talks to me like I’m a Labrador.
他跟我说话 就像我是一个拉布拉多人
I went to an all-male school and an all-male college.
我也去过男子学校
Then something must’ve changed you.
那一定是有什么改变了你
Well...
哦…