Oh. damn. they canceled my Visa.
哦,该死,他们把我的Visa信用卡注销了。
Oh. yay. a new MasterCard!
哦,真好,新的万事达卡!
Uhoh.
啊哦。
What?
干嘛?
I was going to get my mail.
我要取信。
Okay.
取呗。
Are... are you hoping to get it telepathically?
你... 你是想通过精神感应来取信吗?
I think you mean telekinetically.
我觉得你想表达的是通过念动力。
And no.
答案是不。
I just wasn't sure of the proper protocol now that you and Leonard are no longer having coitus.
我只是不知道,既然你和Leonard不再交媾,我该用什么态度面对你。
God. can we please just say "no longer seeing each other"?
天啊,能不能就说"不再见面"?
Well. we could if it were true.
如果真是那样,也行啊。
But as you live in the same building.
但既然你们住同一栋楼。
you see each other all the time.
你们还是会见面啊。
The variable which has changed is the coitus.
而改变的部分只是交媾。
Okay. Here is the protocol: you and I are still friends. and you stop saying "coitus."
好吧,咱俩还是朋友,作为社交礼仪,你不要再说"交媾"了。
Good. good.
好吧,好吧。
I'm glad we're still friends.
很高兴咱们还是朋友。
Really?
真的?
Oh. yes. It was a lot of work to accommodate you in my life.
当然,接受你出现在我的生活中,费了很多的精力。
I'd hate for that effort to have been in vain.
我不喜欢做无用功。
Right.
好吧。
Just to be clear. do I have to stop saying "coitus" with everyone or just you?
先问明白,我是不能和所有人说交媾呢,还是只是不能和你说?
Everyone.
所有人。
Harsh terms.
真苛刻。
But all right... I'll just substitute "intercourse".
但是,好吧... 我会用"交往"替代。
Great.
很好。
Or "fornication."
或是"婚外性行为"。
Yeah. But that has judgemental overtones.
对哦,但是这个词会让人觉得有弦外音。
so I'll hold that in reserve.
那我就当它备用吧。
So. how you been?
你最近咋样?
Well. my existence is a continuum.
我现在的存在是连续统(拓扑学)。
so I've been what I am at each point in the implied time period.
所以在可预见的时间内,我一直都会是现在这样。
You're just coitusing with me. aren't you?
你只是和我上床,对吧?
Bazinga.
逗你的。