My mom discovered an idea known as a living funeral...
我妈妈想到了一种叫做“生前葬礼” 的主意...
in a book she read to help her with Robert dying.
这是她在一本教人应对丧偶之痛 的书里看来的
it's where someone's family and friends gather...
在这种葬礼上亲戚朋友汇聚一堂...
like they might at the person's funeral...
就和出席真的葬礼一样...
only when the person's alive, so they can see everybody.
只不过葬礼的主角还活着 所以大家都能和他见面
Hey, what's up? What's up?
嘿,怎么样? 怎么样?
Hey, what's the Nipper?
大钳是哪一天?
What's that? -What's the Nipper this week?
那是什么? 这星期的大钳是哪一天?
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know yet?
你还不知道?
What? I just asked you about the Nipper.
怎么了?我只不过问问你大钳的事
Monday, okay? That's the.... Okay?
星期一,好了吧?那是.... 行了吧?
What's your problem? -lt's February, man. It's cold.
你出什么问题了? -那么是星期二。挺冷的
Fuck!
我操!
Fuck you, then. -Fuck you!
那就操你 -操你!
Do you know what variance is?
你知道波动有多大吗?
You think you could pick out a day...
你以为你可以提前一周...
a week ahead and give a realistic.... You know?
挑出一天,然后作现实的.... 你知道吗?
Did you know that? -Weatherman!
你知道吗? 气象先生!
God! Fuck!
啊!我操!