And how do you know of this creature?
你是怎么知道这些把戏的?
Because....
因为...
Because I brought him here. Lucas!
因为是我带他来这的 Lucas
I knew it. I told you.
我就知道 早说过了
Guards, remove this human. Come on, kid.
工兵们 把这个人带走 来吧 孩子
Hova! Lucas!
Hova Lucas
No. Wait. The potion.
不 等等 那药水
That's it! Zoc, you shrunk me. You can shrink the Cloudbreather.
对了 Zoc 你把我缩小了 肯定也能把吐雾怪缩小的
We can load these things up and then:
我们可以装进这里面向他喷射
Right in the ear!
正好喷进耳朵里
Yes. Yes, perhaps.
是的 这也许可以
But the Cloudbreather towers above us like a tree.
但是吐雾怪高得像棵树一样
How do we get close enough?
我们怎么才能够接近他呢?
I've got an idea.
我有个主意
Zoc, you would trust this human? Zoc
你要相信这个人类吗?
Yoohoo, hello?
嘿 有人在吗?
We need to talk to you.
我们想跟你谈谈
Show yourselves.
现身吧
Down here. Hello?
就在下面 有人吗?
Well, well, well. Just in time for lunch.
很好 午餐时间到了
Hello. Wait.
你好 等等
Listen to me. We come in peace.
请听我说 我们是为了和平来的
The exterminator's here. He brings death clouds that will destroy us all...
那有个杀虫专家 他带来的毒雾会把我们都杀死的