Perhaps we could have another try.
也许我们可以再试一次
If you’re willing to re-employ me, that is.
如果你能再雇佣我的话
I will give you one more chance.
我可以再给你一次机会
Hey!
嗨!
I want a word with you.
我有话跟你说
Last night you got completely drunk again.
昨晚你又喝醉了
My other masters, they fine me
我其他的主人 他们给我发工钱了
one week pay if I blind drunk,
我要喝得烂醉,就是付了一周的
two week pay if I blind, legless drunk.
要是醉的走不动,就是两周的
I blind drunk two time a month regular,
我一个月定期的烂醉两次
so very cheap cook.
工资很低的
Fair enough.
明白了
Wait.
等一下
Do you play croquet?
你打槌球吗?
No.
不
Help me reload, would you?
帮我装火药 好吗?
I’m clearing the jungle for a croquet lawn
我要清除这片丛林 建个槌球草坪
for when Cecil, my daughter, comes out.
我女儿赛希尔就要来了
It’s much quicker than a working party from the jail.
这样做要比工作队来的快
Aggie Bullard, Henry’s wife.
安琪.布拉德 亨利的妻子
You must be Truscott.
你一定是托斯卡
How are you getting on with Henry’s damn fool tests?
亨利的笨蛋测试进行的怎样了?
I think next I have to wrestle a crocodile.
我想下次我必须跟鳄鱼摔跤了