不好意思,可以帮我倒一杯吗? - 当然
There's a, uh, special on the Syrah by the case.
这一点上席拉酒有点特别
Hit me again. Thanks.
再来一杯.谢谢
Excuse me. Could you just pour me a full glass? I'll pay for it, okay?
不好意思,请再给我一杯 我会付钱,好吗?
Sir, this is a winery, not a bar.
先生,这是酒厂,不是酒吧
Oh. Come on.Just give me a full goddamn pour.
给我满满一杯就是了
Excuse me. Why don't you buy a bottle, then go outside?
不好意思,请你买一瓶到外面去喝
What are you doing? - I told you I need a drink, so I'm going to help myself.
你在做什么? - 我要喝一杯 所以我自己倒,可以吧?
Okay, pal? What do you think? - Put the glass down.
你想干什么? - 放下你的杯子
Let go of the fucking glass, fucker!
放下杯子。靠!
That's that. - Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho. Ho, buddy. Ho, buddy.
就这么着。 - 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦。伙计,哦。伙计。
It's okay. - Get him out ofhere.
把他弄出去
Thanks a lot! - It's okay. His, uh... His mother just died.
非常感谢 - 他妈妈刚刚过世
So you'll write another one. You've got lots of ideas, right?
再写另外一本 你不是有很多想法吗?
No, I'm finished. I'm not a writer. I'm a middle school English teacher.
不,我结束了.我不是个作家 我是个中学英文教师
Ah, the world doesn't give a shit what I have to say. I'm unnecessary.
这个世界不在乎我要说什么 我是多余的
I'm so insignificant, I can't even kill myself.
我渺小到连自杀都做不到
Miles, what the hell is that supposed to mean?
麦斯,那是什么意思?
Come on, man. You know. Hemingway, Sexton, Plath, Woolf.
海明威、赛克斯顿、普拉丝 吴尔芙,你知道的
You can't kill yourself before you've even been published.
你的书都还没出版 怎么可以自杀呢?
What about the guy that wrote Confederacy Of Dunces?
那写《呆瓜联盟》的那个家伙呢?
He committed suicide before he was published. Look how famous he is. - Thanks.
他在出版前就自杀了.看看他现在多出名 - 谢谢
Just don't give up. All right? You're gonna make it.
别放弃,好吗?你一定会成功的。
Half my life is over... and I have nothing to show for it, nothing.
我的生命已经过了一半 却一事无成
I'm a thumbprint on the window of a skyscraper.
我是摩天大楼窗户上的一枚指纹
I'm a smudge of excrement on a tissue...
我是面纸上的一抹粪便
surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage.
和几万顿的粪水 一起冲向大海中
See? Right there. Just what you just said? That is beautiful.
看,你刚刚说的文字有多美
"A smudge of excrement surging out to sea." - Yeah. - I could never write that.
“一抹粪便”这是我不可能写出来的 “冲向大海中”
Neither could I, actually. I think it's Bukowski.
事实上我也写不出来 这应该是布考斯基写的