You guys should come bythe restaurant for lunch today.
你们今天应该到我们餐厅吃午饭
Great.What's the latest we can get there? - About 2:30.
很好,我们最晚可以什么时候到? - 大概2:30。
Did you hear about this Bordeauxtasting dinner down in Santa Barbard on Saturday night?
你有没有听说圣巴巴拉有个波尔多酒品尝大会在这个周六晚上?
It's kind of pricey but if you wanted to go I'd be into it.
有点贵,不过你如果愿意去的话,我也去。
Why don't you just stayfor the weekend?
你们为什么不能过了这个周末再走?
No we have to get back Fridayfor the rehearsal dinner.
不行,我们必须得星期五回去排演晚餐。
What rehearsal dinner?Who's getting married?
为什么要排演晚餐?有人要结婚了么?
Were you ever gonna say anything? -
你是不是根本什么都不打算说? -
Yes of course I was.Just now I could've told yousome story but I didn't.I tould you the truth.Maya!
我当然打算告诉你。就刚才,我本来可以编个故事骗你,但我没有。我已经说实话了!玛雅!
Don't touch me!Just take me home.
别碰我!送我回家。
Do you have any ideawhat he's been saying to her?
你知不知道他对她都说了些什么?
He's an actor so it can't be good. - Only that he loves her.
他是个演员,所以不会是什么好话. - 只是他又多爱她。
How she's the only woman that's everrocked his world how he adores siena...
她是唯一一个震撼他世界的女人,他多么喜欢锡耶纳。
How he wants to move here andget a place with the two of themand commute when he has to.
他多么想搬到这儿来。买个地方和她俩住一起,他可以跑通了。
I'm sure he believed every word of it.Please believe me.
我肯定他自己都以为自己说的每个字都是真的呢。请相信我。
I was on the vergeof telling you last night but
我昨晚差一点就要告诉你真想了。不过。。
But you wanted to fuck me first.
不过你想先操了。
Oh Maya.No. - Yeah.
不,玛雅。 - 是的
You know, I've just spent the last three years of my life trying to extricate myself from a relationship that was full of deception. and I'm doing just fine.
你知道,我花了将近三年的时间…试着从一个充满谎言的感情中挣脱.而我做得很好
And I haven't been with anybody since my divorce...
自从离婚后 我还未曾和任何人在一起
so this has been a big deal for me, Maya.
这对我来说是件大事 犸雅
Hanging out with you and, uh... and last night. I really like you, Maya...
和你在一起和昨晚的事情.我真的很喜欢你,犸雅
and I am notJack. I'm... I'm...I'm his freshman year roommate from San Diego State.
而且我不是杰克 我…我是.我是他在圣地牙哥州立大学 大一时的室友