Look, I know that that could be tricky for certain people to accept at first.
听着,也许这种事一开始 很难让一些人接受!但是生命太短暂了,麦斯
All right? But life is short, Miles.I have to be sure I'm doing the right thing before taking such a big step.
在跨出一大步之前 我要确信我做的是正确的事
You know what? That's not just for my sake. I'm looking out for Christine's feelings too.
你知道吧,这不只是为了我自己 我也是为了克莉丝汀的感觉着想
I mean, being with Stephanie has completely opened my eyes.
和史黛芬妮在一起 真的让我大开眼界
She's not uptight or controlling. She's just cool.
她不严肃 控制欲也不强,她就是酷
I mean, she smells different, she tastes different.
她闻起来不一样,尝起来不一样
She fucks different. - Okay. She fucks like an animal.
做爱也不一样,她像动物一样做爱
I gotta tell you, man. I went deep last night.
我得跟你说,兄弟…我昨晚想得很认真
Deep. - Deep.
很认真 - 很认真
I thought I'd get a little understanding from you, but I'm not gonna get that.
我以为会得到你的了解 但我想不是
Understanding about what, Jack?
了解什么?杰克
I might be in love with another woman.
也许我爱上了另一个女人
In love? really?Twenty four hours with some wine pourerchick and you're fuckin' in love.
爱上?真的?和一个倒酒的女人呆24小时,你就爱上他了?
Come on! And you're gonna give up everything?
拜托,你要放弃一切吗?
Here's what I'm thinkin'. You and me, we move up here, we buy a vineyard.
这是我的想法.我和你,我们搬上来 我们买一座葡萄园
You design the wine. I'll handle the business side.
你来设计葡萄酒 我来处理商业的部份
You get inspired, maybe write another novel, one that can sell. - Oh, my God. No, no.
你有了灵感,也许写另一本小说 它可能大卖. - 上帝啊,不会吧。
As for me, if an audition comes up, L.A.'s right there, man.It's two hours away. Not even.
对我来说,如果有试镜 去洛杉矶只要两个小时
Jesus Christ. You're crazy. You've gone crazy.
我的天啊,你疯了, 你已经发狂了
All I know is that I'm an actor. All I have is my instinct.
我只知道我是个演员.我拥有的就是我的直觉
You're asking me to go against it. - Hi, guys.!
你却要我违背它 -两位
We should probably get going. - Yeah.
我们该走了 - 是啊