Gloria, my mom wants to apologize for everything.
Gloria 我妈妈想要为所有的事情道歉
So you just spring it on gloria like this?
所以你就这样突袭Gloria
Mitchell, what the hell is wrong with you?
Mitchell 你到底在想些什么啊
I don't want her apologies. and who could blame you, honey?
我不需要她道歉 你没错 亲爱的
Which is why this is a terrible idea by you!
这绝对是你糟糕的决定
Jay, manny, let's go.
Jay Manny 我们走
Oh, wait, wait, gloria.
等等 Gloria
I d--I just want to tell you how sorry I am for ruining your wedding.
我只是想告诉你 我真的很抱歉搞砸你的婚礼
I was struggling with being alone.
我当时孤身一人 心里正烦
Meanwhile, jay moves on so easily.
而Jay却这么快就找到了新欢
And -- and not with just anyone --
而且...还不是什么烂货
with a... young and smart and beautiful woman.
而是...一个年轻 聪明 漂亮的女人
I don't expect to forgive me.
我不期望你能原谅我
If I were you, i'd want to punch me right in the mouth.
如果我是你 我会直接给我一巴掌
I think we've had enough revenge in this family for one day.
我觉得今天这家里 上演的复仇已经够多的了
Oh, okay. y-y-you see?
好吧 你看
Yeah, we're all gonna move past this.
我们大家都会一笑泯恩仇的
And because of me, who --who's not a mama's boy,
多亏了我 我不是离不开娘的孩子
But is a caring person with wisdom and emotional insight,
而是充满爱心 智慧和敏锐的洞察力的好人
so make a note, bitches.
记住了 婊子们
That's not a good color on you.
真没气质
I forgive you.
我原谅你