Here. There's a little bit of a....
这里,有一点点....
It takes a little while. Right there, right below the nock.
要稍微花点时间 就是那里,就在箭扣下面
There!
就是那里!
Awesome!
真棒!
Okay, let's loose a few.
好吧,咱们放几箭
Let's show our stuff.
亮亮咱们的本事
Aim about a halffoot above.
瞄准目标上方半英尺的地方
Okay. You wait till you're steady.
好 要等到手稳下来
Are you aligned? Yeah.
你对准了吗? 唔
Okay. Let it go.
好,射吧
Come on, Shelly. Get your arrow.
别急,雪丽。把箭捡回来
Fuck!
操!
We probably didn't home long enough.
可能是我们到位的时间还不够长
That's the pause between drawing back and firing.
我说的是从拉弦到射箭之间的停顿
Let's pause a little longer.
再停得稍微久一点
What?
什么?
Nothing.
没啥
Are you just not interested? Yeah.
你没兴趣了? 唔
Yeah, you're not interested? Or, yeah, you are interested?
唔什么?你到底有没有兴趣?
Yeah, l'm not. Really.
唔,没兴趣。真的
What was it you liked? Let's think of it that way.
那时候你喜欢的到底是什么? 回忆一下
What?
什么?
What interested you when you thought about archery?
在你想要学射箭的时候 到底是什么让你真正感兴趣?
When you wanted to do it.
就在你想要这么做的时候
I don't know. Going hunting or something.
不知道,大概是打猎什么的吧
Hunting?
打猎?
Yeah.
唔
For animals? Yeah.
猎动物? 唔
You wanna shoot animals with arrows?
你想用箭射动物?
Yeah. You do?
唔 真的?
Yeah, to kill them.
唔,杀死它们
But that's not archery. That's hunting.
可那就不是射箭了,那是打猎
That's called bowhunting. That's what you wanted to do?
那叫弓箭狩猎 那就是你想干的事?
Bowhunting? Yeah, I saw it on TV.
弓箭狩猎? 唔,我在电视上看到过
Well, I don't really wanna kill animals with arrows...
我可不想用弓箭杀动物...