And you’ve brought this plan with you, have you?
现在你把这个计划带来了 是吧
Yes, I think it’s our duty to educate primitive people.
对,我认为教育这些原始部落人是我们的职责
God, you sound a sanctimonious little prig.
天啊 你听起来可真是一本正经
Still, you’re young.
当然你还年轻
Famous, you lazy bastard!
费摩斯 你这个懒杂种
Look at the state of this place.
看看这个地方的状况吧
Bring Truscott tea and gadgets double quick.
给托斯卡端茶去 快点
Come on. Chibi, chibi, chibi.
快去 快快
It’s got bugs in there.
他又在那发疯了
He’s the best cook in Sarawak.
他是沙劳越最好的厨师
Though strictly speaking he’s still on parole.
严格来讲 他现在还在假释阶段
What did he do?
他干了什么吗?
Oh, he hacked some damn fool rickshaw driver to death.
哦 他砍死了几个笨蛋黄包车夫
But you should taste his meringues.
但你应该尝尝他做的麦格饭
you’ve an invitation from your local Longhouse,
你将受邀参加当地人的聚会
So Belansai’ll pick you up.
贝莱塞会来接你
where they take the giant hornbill statue down from the rafters.
他们从木椽上取下巨大的犀鸟雕像
The feast to honor the war god
举行盛宴来欢迎战争之神
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
You read-- books.
你在读书?
I’m afraid they insist upon it at university.
在大学时他们都这样做
Do they?
是吗?
Has it come to that now?
现在还这样吗?