OK.
好吧
In spite of the divorce and everyting
虽然他们离婚了
but do you think your dady're would cover for your mom
但如果你妈妈真的遇上大麻烦了
if she was in serious trouble?
你觉得你爸爸会替她打掩护吗
Hi. Good morning.
早上好
I never went to bed.
我根本就没睡
Do you think your dad would still put himself
如果你妈妈真的需要的话
on the line for your mom if she really needed it?
你觉得你爸爸会铤而走险吗
I don't know, Han.
我不知道 汉
Yeah, I mean, I think he would.
是啊 我觉得他会吧
Why? Did you call your dad?
为什么 你给你爸爸打电话了吗
No, I don't know if I should.
没有 我也不知道应不应该打
I mean, what if Caleb's right?
万一凯勒是对的呢
I don't want to push my dad to help
我不想求我爸爸帮忙
and then him just go the other way.
而他却无动于衷
Yeah, well, why aren't you waking up caleb?
好吧 那你为什么不叫醒凯勒
You don't think I've tried?
你觉得我没试过吗
He's camping with his dad.
他和他爸爸去野营了
The closest thing he has to a phone
他身上和手机最相似的
is an empty can of beans.
就是空的豆子罐头了
What exactly brought all of this on?
这一切都是因何而起
Her muddy shoes, they're gone.
她那双脏兮兮的鞋子不见了
They're not under the sink.
不在水槽下面
Do you think that "A" took them?
你觉得是A拿走的吗
No, they're probably just in her closet.
不 可能在她的衣柜里
Did you look there?
你找过了吗