Josephine has taken a leave of absence.
我听说约瑟芬离职了
Oh, my God.Well,l saw that coming.
我的天啊.我早就猜到了
How? They were fabulous together. -Come on! She was miserable.
怎么会?他们那么相配 - 少来,她很不快乐
He never said they were miserable.
他没说他们很不快乐
-That's because....ls that because of the cutbacks?
那是因为...因为裁减预算吗?
-No idea. They don't tell me.
不知道,他们什么也没说
Do they have a weight problem? -So do l.
他们真的很胖吗? - 我也很胖呀
You do not!That is ridiculous. - All right,look!
你不胖 - 太夸张了
l don't know.There's something about inner beauty that....
我不知道.内在美比较重要吧
You will break.
你会坏掉的
-That is ridiculous! -Exactly.
太夸张了! - 是啊
Work has become so silly. -l know what you're talking about.
工作变得一成不变 - 我懂你的意思
Does he eat? -l'm not sure.
他能吃东西吗? -我不确定
You're not supposed to do that. -What are you doing?
你不能吃东西 - 大卫,你在干嘛?
Martin, put the fork down! -Stop, David.
马丁,把叉子放下! 别吃了,大卫
Will you stop?
大卫,别吃了
Martin, you're provoking him.Stop it. -Stop it!
马丁,别激他,住手 . - 快住手
The two of you, stop! Stop it now!Stop it!
你们快住手,马上住手!别吃了
David, stop it!
大卫,别吃了
There's sputum in the code lockers. -Smell that garlic.
锁码晶片上有食物. - 还有蒜味
We should throw in a chest mint.
放片薄荷糖去蒜味
Can you locate the surface? -Don't touch the merchandise.
你找到了吗? -别乱碰
lt's all swamp in here. -You made a mess of yourself.
全都是菠菜 -你搞得一团糟
Spinach is for rabbits,people and Popeye.Not robo-boys.
兔子、人和水手卜派才吃菠菜.机器小孩不能吃
Try to insert yourself.
你把它插进去
Through the pantry,the lower shelves.
把食品室和底层都擦干净
lt's okay, Mommy. lt doesn't hurt.
没事,妈咪.这不会痛
Deactivators are all shut down on the left side.
左边的组件全都关闭
Monica. - -No! l have to....
梦妮卡 - 别说话
That's not all of it.That's not all of it.
还没好,还没好