Sweet rocks, come to papa!
糖果石 到爸爸这来
Red one.
红色的
What are you doing? Why aren't you taking the red ones?
你在干吗? 干吗不拿红色的?
Well, it's actually quite simple, sugar lips.
理由实际上非常简单 甜嘴唇
I hate the red ones.
我讨厌红色的
Well, I love the red ones.
可 我喜欢红色的
Hate them. I love them!
讨厌 我喜欢
Hate, hate, hate. Love. Love.
讨厌 讨厌 讨厌 喜欢 喜欢
Admit it, you find me attractive. What?
承认吧 你终于发现我的魅力了 什么?
Oh, how you tease me with your sweet talk.
你的甜言蜜语那么挑逗我
Oh, you want some sweet talk?
你想要甜言蜜语?
Because I'll give you some sweet talk.
因为我会满足你
Now grab a red one before l pull these off.
现在 在我把它们拔下来之前 搬一粒红色的
Whoa, I need those.
哇 我需要这些
What are we doing?
我们在干吗?
Nothing, nothing.
没什么 没什么
Tiffany. What's a Tiffany?
Tiffany Tiffany是什么?
Hurry up! Right.
快点儿 好的
Leave the red ones behind!
把红色的留下
Fugax!
Fugax
Hey, pipsqueak, you there?
嘿 矮冬瓜 在吗?
Hello?
在吗?
That kid and his stupid electronic toys.
那孩子在玩他愚蠢的电动玩具
Crossfire!
交叉开火
What is he doing?
他在做什么?
Jumping. You know, hippity hop, uppity downy?
跳舞 你知道的 嘻哈风 上下摇摆
It's a scout thing. You wouldn't understand.
是侦察上的事 你不会懂的
Okay, come on. One more.
好的 加油 再来一次
I just need a seven.
只要再来个7
Hello. How are you? Hi.
你好 怎么样? 嗨
Pizza Kingdom. Hail to the king.
比萨王国 跟国王打个招呼
Would you like to try our new Princess Pepperoni with tangy Jester Sauce?
想试试新款意大利公主肠 配上亲辣的小丑牌沙司吗?
Hello! This is Lucas Nickle!
你好! 我是Lucas Nickle