I don't care if she was gonna fire you or beat you with a red-hot poker!
我不管她是威胁你要炒你鱿鱼,还是拿鞭子抽你!
You should have said no.
你应该说不的!
Emily, I didn't have a choice.
艾米莉,我没有选择
Oh. Please. You know how she is.
拜托。你知道她那个人
That is a pathetic excuse.
这算什么破借口?
Thanks.
谢谢
Do you know what really just…
你知道整件事里~~
gets me about this whole thing…
什么最让我生气吗?
is that, you know, you're the one who said you don't really care about this stuff.
你一直口口声声说,你一点也不在乎这些东西
And you don't really care about fashion. You just wanna be a journalist.
你一点也不在乎时尚,你只想当个记者
What a pile of bollocks!
全都是胡说八道
Emily, I know you're mad. I don't blame you.
艾米莉,我知道你很生气,我不怪你
Face it, you sold your soul the day you put on that first pair ofJimmy Choo's.
你就承认吧,自打你穿上那双吉米周的鞋,你的灵魂机已经被卖掉了
I saw it. And you know what really just kills me about this whole thing…
我看到了,还有,你知道整件事最让我心痛的是什么吗?
is the clothes that you're gonna get.
是你将得到的那些衣服
I mean, you don't deserve them.
你根本不该拥有它们
You eat carbs, for Christ's sake.
你什么都吃,看在上帝的份上
God, it's so unfair!
天哪,这不公平
Emily. -Just go.
艾米莉 –滚
Emily, I… -I said go!
艾米莉 我~~-我说滚!