Hey, mom, Charlie and I have to work a double tomorrow.
老妈,查莉明天要和我一起去上班
What? Why do you keep taking Charlie to work?
怎么搞的?你干嘛一直要带着查莉出去上班呢
Because I love her.
因为我爱她啊
Nobody?
没人去吗
May I help you?
有什么需要吗?
I just wanted to drop off this casserole.
我就是想拿这盘菜给你
Excuse me?
请问为啥
Well, with P.J.'s mom being in the hospital. And him practically having to raise Charlie on his own--
那个因为PJ的妈妈在住院,他几乎要独自抚养着小查莉
It's just so sad.
真是太感伤了
You think--
啊,你以为
Gosh, that smells good.
天,闻起来真香啊
It is sad.
确实很感伤啊
I find when people are in need-- - Thank you.
我觉得当人们在需要时 -多谢你了
Kids, dinner's ready.
孩子们,晚饭有了