There you go.
去吧
Blew its head off. That was good.
杀很大 太棒了
Wow, it’s very, very loud. Yeah. Yeah.
很大声耶 对啊
No, no, no. ’Cause I got two more cans.
喔可是我还有两个罐头没射
I’m just gonna cock the gun for you.
我来帮你上扳机
Fascinating. A week ago, she was basically Amish.
太精彩了, 一个礼拜前他还是绿色和平组织的
All right. It’s loaded and ready to go. Okay. Yeah, I know. Okay.
好了,可以了 我要去了
Keep your finger off the trigger till you’re ready.
在准备好之前不要扣板机
I think it’s my turn now, isn’t it? No, no, no, I’m not done yet.
该我了吧 不,我又还没好
Missed.
没打中
I’m not done. I’m on a roll. You’ve had two bullets, now it’s my turn.
我还没完成一局 你都射两发了,该我了
I think you’ll find it’s my turn.
是该轮到我了
This thing is loaded.
这上膛了
I’m gonna have to give you two an NRA class.
我该教导你们上一堂步枪课
Paul’s turn. Thank you.
换保罗 谢谢
You’re rude. Selfish.
真自私
Just do like your wife did. Right, thank you.
就跟她做的一样 谢谢
Get a hold of it, relax.
放轻松去做
Just relax. Find your target. Take a deep breath. Squeeze easy.
放轻松,瞄准目标,深呼吸
Bollocks. God in heaven, that hurt. Agony.
天杀的,我的老天爷,好痛喔
Missed. Absolute agony.
没打中 痛死了
Could you take that for me just a second? I think I’ve really done some damage.
你可以帮我拿一下吗? 我想我真的伤到了
Meryl, I think I have a welt. What?
梅莉,我瘀青了 什么?
Quite a big welt.
红肿到不行
Look at that. Do you see that?
你看,有看到吗
Yes, it’s quite big. Purple. Ugly. Like a little map of Ireland.
还满大的 都紫青了,变成爱尔兰岛的形状了