That's John Folger, the new artistic director of the Chelsea Rep.
那是约翰.福尔杰,切尔西剧团的新任艺术总监
John, thanks for coming. -Hey there.
约翰,谢谢你的到来 -你好
Oh, thank you. It's always nice seeing you.
谢你才对,每次见你都非常开心
Stop fidgeting.
别乱晃
I'm sorry. I'm so late.
对不去,我迟到太久了
Just deal with it. You have to be here.
别想了,你必须在这里呆着
Emily, come here.
艾米莉,过来
Isn't thatJacqueline Follet from French Runway?
那是法国版天桥的杰奎琳.芙蕾吗?
Oh, my God, and Miranda hates her.
天哪!马琳达讨厌她
She was supposed to arrive after Miranda left.
她应该在马琳达走了以后才出现的
I didn't… Oh. -Yeah.
我不~~~-是啊
Miranda, fabulous event as always.
马琳达,真是一如既往的盛会啊
You broughtJacqueline.
你把杰奎琳带来了
Surprise. -Quelle surprise.
惊喜吧 -真是惊喜啊
Oh, wonderful. We're so happy you were able to come to our little gathering.
太好了,你能来参加我们这个小聚会真是让人开心
Of course. I plan my whole year around this.
当然要来, 我今年都在为这个聚会作准备
Well, we're so grateful that you do.
你这么有心,真让我们感动
Ciao. -Have you gotten my note?
再见 -你收到我给你的信了吗?
Yes, I did. We'll discuss it on Wednesday.
受到了,我礼拜三在讨论
Yes, I agree. No business tonight. -Not tonight.
好的,今晚不谈公事 -不谈公事
Enjoy.
玩得开心
Oh, thanks. Thanks.
噢,谢谢
Oh, um… Oh, my God. I just can't remember what his name is.
噢,上帝,我记不起他的名字了
I just saw his name this morning on the list.
我今天早上还看过他的名字
It's… Oh, I know this. It's something to do with…
是~~~~ 我记得,他是在~~~
Wait, he was… he was part of the… Oh, God, I know this. Um…
等等,他是~~~ 他是一位~~~ 噢,上帝, 我知道的~~~
It's Ambassador Franklin, and that's the woman that he left his wife for, Rebecca.
他是富兰克林大使, 为了身边那个女人离婚了, 丽贝卡
Rebecca. Ambassador. Miranda.
丽贝卡,大使先生 马琳达
You look fabulous. Oh, very kind.
你真是容光焕发 哦,谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你