I thought you were trying to improve matters with Noreen...
我还以为你即使不想重归于好...
if not reconcile.
也会想法和诺玲改善一下关系
I am. What did Frost say?
我想啊。福斯特怎么说?
He wants to speak to me in about 10 minutes.
10分钟以后他会和我说
Would you get me a coffee, Dave? So I can warm up.
戴维,给我买杯咖啡好吗? 让我暖暖身子
It was cold in there.
里面挺冷的
Dildo. Jacking....
痿货....
Yeah, Dad.
好的,爸爸
Hi. $0.65.
嗨,0.65美元
Hi.
嗨
Fuck.
操
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Poppop went in?
爷爷进去了?
Yeah. Great. Yeah. He wanted a coffee.
唔 好极了。他想要一杯咖啡
Do you have my wallet?
我的钱包在你这儿吧?
You only had $1 .
你只有一块钱
You should carry more money than that.
你该多带点钱的
I know.
我知道
Well, did he say whether any more therapy could....
嗯,他有没有说再多做点治疗可以....
No, he didn't have a different opinion than Pritch.
没有,他的看法和伯利伽没什么两样
There's too large a plane.
转移面太大了
It's a nogo.
没法治
Well, did he say He said months.
那他有没有说 他说几个月
Did he say a lot of months? Well, what's a lot?
他是不是说好几个月? 哦,怎样算好几个月?
I don't know, like 12.
不知道,可能12个
Well, if he meant 12, he probably would've said a year, Son.
假如他指的是12个月,那他就会说 是一年了,儿子
I think he meant three or four.
我想他的意思也就是三四个月
Well, you have a big day tomorrow.
你明天还有大事要办呢
The Hello America show.
"你好美国"节目面试
Yeah.
是啊