视频出处:
本影片片段来自《美少女的谎言》
At the risk of sounding rude,
冒昧的问一句
what is it that you actually do?
你到底是做什么的啊
Well, I help applicants put their best foot forward
我帮申请人找到他们最大的优势
and try to get them face-time
同时也努力安排他们
with people who can champion them.
与支持他们的人会面
Right.
没错
But honestly, most of my work is emotional.
老实说 我大部分工作都是情感方面的
People get crazed through this process,
人们在申请过程中变得疯狂
they need someone to help them over the hot coals.
他们需要有人帮他们渡过难关
Yeah, I get that.
我明白
I was ready to swim my way into Stanford
在我肩膀受伤之前
before my shoulder got busted.
我本打算靠游泳奖学金进入斯坦福
So, now I don't know what to do.
现在我不知道该怎么办
Well, if I were your advisor,
我要是你的顾问
I'd figure out a way to re-brand you.
会想出一个新的方案重塑你
How did you get into all this?
你怎么会干这一行
I mean, you look like you just graduated yourself.
你自己看起来都像个刚毕业的
It's a family business,
这是家族事业
so I trained early.
所以我很早就接受训练了
But thanks for noticing
不过谢谢你提示
that I'm not collecting social security yet.
我还没领取社会保障金
Every time I walk through a high school door
每次我穿着便装打着领带
with a blazer and tie,
走过高中门口
I feel like I might as well be Grandpa Munster.
就觉得自己跟明斯特爷爷一样
Look, if you want...
你要是想
I could go through some of these schools with you.
我能和你一起审查几所学校
At least until Spencer shows up.
至少在斯宾塞出现前
Yeah. Yeah, that'd be great.
好啊 那真是太好了