Mike said he was trying to suck him off.
迈克说他想吮他的鸟
Then Mike chucked a rock through his car's passenger window.
然后迈克就朝车窗掼了一块石头
What is this sucking and chucking rocks?
什么是吮鸟和掼石头?
I mean, what is this?
我是说,这都是什么呀?
What did the guy say?
那家伙怎么说?
He said Mike tried to jack his wallet.
他说迈克想要铳他的皮夹子
What is this sucking and chucking and jacking and fucking up, Son?
又是吮、又是掼、又是铳、又是敲的 儿子,这都是什么呀?
He's 15 years old!
他才15岁!
What is this shit?
这都是什么话?
Where is he? He's at home.
他在哪儿? 在家里
What is this?
这是什么啊?
Fuck.
操
Are you ready for the doctors?
你可以去见大夫了吧?
Yeah.
嗯
Got you! You're dead.
打中你了!你死了
I think just what he said happened, happened.
我觉得事情就像他说的那样
I think the guy was trying to make a move on him...
我看是那家伙想对他动手动脚...
and Mike got surprised and scared.
迈克被吓到了
Hon, will you get me a pop from the pop machine?
宝贝,你到售货机上给我买杯汽水好吗?
Can you get your pop later?
你呆会儿再买气水行不行?
I'm trying to send Shelly away so she doesn't have to hear this.
我是想把雪丽支开,不让她听到这些话
This guy says that Mike tried to steal his wallet...
那人说迈克想偷他的钱包...
and that's why they were fighting when the police came.
所以他们就打起来,正好警察来了
How is he? He's scared. I don't know.
他情况怎样? 他给吓到了。我不知道
I can come home.
我可以回家来
No, stay there and do your Hello America thing.
不要,你就在那里弄你的"你好美国"节目吧