Who is it?
谁呀
Kwikki Chikki.
咕唧鸡外卖
Oh, hello.
哦 你好
Hi, it's $21.07.
总价是二十一元七分
Oh, okay. Who is this cutie pie?
好的,那这个小可爱是谁啊
I'm p.J.
我叫PJ
I meant the other cutie pie.
我说的是另一个小可爱
Oh, this is Charlie. She's my baby sister.
喔,她叫查莉,是我的小妹妹
Why, isn't she the most precious thing in the whole world?
难道她不是这世上最让人珍爱的小宝贝吗?
Yeah, my mom's at the hospital,so I'm looking after her.
是啊,我妈妈在医院里,所以我要照看她
Oh, you poor dear.
哦,你这个小可怜
Keep the change.
不用找钱了
Are you sure? This is almost a $20 tip.
你确定吗 这可差不多有二十元的小费耶
Oh, you need it more than I do,What with your mom being in the hospital and all.
唉,你比我更需要它,拿去给在医院的妈妈买点什么吧
Oh, you think my mom is in--
咦 你以为我妈妈是住
I'm not gonna lie to you. It's been hard.
我不骗您,我们确实很艰难
Enjoy your chicken.
请享用您的鸡肉吧
Charlie, welcome to the chicken delivery business.
查莉啊,欢迎加入鸡肉外卖行业。