I came to grab you for lunch,
我去找你吃午餐
but Hackett said you were leaving early.
哈克特说你提前下班了
Should I be worried? No.
出什么事了吗 没有
I'm was just going to stop by the brew to see Zack.
我只是想去咖啡店见一下扎克
Oh, okay. Cool.
这样啊 好
So, how's the trip planning going?
旅行计划得怎么样了
You bet on how much schnitzel you can eat
你们是不是打赌在牛肉片上的奶酪融化前
before you're craving a patty melt?
你能吃多少炸肉排
Not exactly...
没有啦
I'm actually gonna go to tell him that the trip is off.
其实我是去告诉他旅行取消了
What?
什么
Why? Did you guys get in a fight?
为什么 你们吵架了吗
No, no. Nothing like that.
没有 不是吵架
It's just, um...
只是
I just changed my mind.
我改变主意了
Hold it. Like two days ago
等等 两天前
you were modeling thermals and moon boots.
你还在收拾保暖衣裤和防寒靴
What happened?
发生什么事了
I...
我
I came to my senses.
我想清楚了
We can we talk about it later, okay?
我们晚点再聊 好吗
I gotta go.
我得走了
Mom.
妈妈
Mom, wait.
妈妈 等等
Did somebody...
是不是有人
say or do something that would make you change your mind?
对你说了或是做了什么才让你改变了想法
Actually, yes.
其实 是的
I had a long talk with your brother
我和你弟弟长谈了一次
and he's just not comfortable with me leaving.
他不想让我离开
What?
什么