There was blood when I went to the toilet this morning.
今早我去上厕所时也有血。
Yes, yes. Me, too.
是,是的,我也是。
P-piles, that is. H-hovaloids.
一堆
A common complaint in... in middle-aged people like ourselves.
通常都会有这类疾病的..像我们这样的中年人。
I'II... I'll pop down to... to the chemist when the crisis pales into insignificance,
等度过危险期,我会去药房看看。
and I'II... I'll get some of those suppositories.
我还要..买点栓剂。
Oh!
噢!
Oh, dear.
哦,亲爱的。
I think I'm going to be sick.
我想我要生病了。
Now, there, there, ducks. There, there. There, there.
现在,那儿,那儿,宝贝儿。那儿,那儿,那儿。
Now, now. All better now. Now, please. Don't upset yourself, love.
现在,好些了。别泄气,我的爱人。
Please, please. Now, don't dry. Don't cry. Don't cry.
别,别。别哭,别哭,别哭。
I expect it's due to the vibration, you know. Like that day in the car.
我认为这和震动有关,你知道的。像那次我们在车里那样。
You remember that time we went to Bournemouth, hm?
你还记得我们那次去Bournemouth,嗯?
And you were sick in the coach.
你在车厢里生病了。
Don't worry, ducks. Don't worry.
别担心,宝贝儿,别担心。
There can't be anything wrong with you.
你不会有事的。
I expect it's... it's just the... the after-effects of the bomb.
我想这只是..只是..轰炸后的效应。
Oh, I... I... I do... fancy a nice cup of tea.
哦,我..我...我想要一杯好茶。
Do you think the cows have been affected by the bomb, dear?
你不觉得奶牛也受到了轰炸的影响吗,亲爱的?
No, I... I shouldn't think so.
不,我..我没这么想。
They're... They're all out in the country.
它们是..它们都不在乡村了吧。
Supplies of milk will be maintained.
牛奶供应将会继续的。
It is... essential for the maintenance of... healthy bones and teeth.
为了人们骨骼和牙齿的健康,这种供应是必须的。