Bye, now. - Bye, Edward.
再见了 - 再见了
After saying my goodbyes, I hopped three trains...
道别之后,我转了三班火车…
to get to Auburn that afternoon.
在那天中午赶到奥本
You don't know me, but my name is Edward Bloom...
你不认识我,我叫爱德华·布鲁…
and I love you.
而我爱你
I've spent the last three years working to find out who you are.
我做了三年苦工只为查出你是谁
I've been shot, stabbed, and trampled a few times. I broke my ribs twice.
我曾被枪伤、刺伤、虐待 肋骨还断过两次
But it's all been worth it to see you here now...
但现在看见你,还能跟你说话…
and to finally get to talk to you.
一切都值得了
Because I'm destined to marry you.
因为我命中注定要娶你为妻
I knew it when I saw you at the circus, and I know it now more than ever.
我在马戏团看到你时就知道 而我现在更确定了
I'm sorry. - You don't have to apologize to me.
对不起 - 别道歉
I'm the luckiest person you'll find today.
我是今天最幸运的人了
No, I'm sorry I'm engaged to be married.
不,我订了婚也即将结婚
But you're wrong. I do know you.
但你错了,我认识你
At least by reputation.
我听过你的名声
Edward Bloom from Ashton.
艾许镇的爱德华·布鲁
See, I'm actually engaged to a boy from Ashton. Don Price.
我的未婚夫出身艾许镇 唐恩·普莱斯
He was a few years older than you.
他比你大几岁
Well...
嗯…
Congratulations.
恭喜你
I'm sorry to have bothered you.
很抱歉打扰到你
Stop it! It's not funny.
别笑了!这不好笑
That poor boy.
他好可怜