Mr. Calloway?
卡洛威先生?
It's Edward Bloom. I need to talk to you.
我是爱德华·布鲁,我要跟你谈谈
Mr. Calloway?
卡洛威先生?
No. Wait!
不!等等!
That night, I discovered that most things you consider evil or wicked...
就在当晚,我发现 你觉得最邪恶或最坏的事物…
are simply lonely and lacking in social niceties.
其实只是孤独 缺乏融洽的个性
Didn't kill anything, did I?
我没害死什么东西吧?
A few rabbits. But I think one of them was already dead.
几只兔子 我想有一只已经死透了
That would explain the indigestion.
难怪我消化不良
Thank you.
谢谢你
I was wrong about you, kid.
我想我错看你了
You may not have much, but what you got, you got a lot of.
你也许没有钱 但你所拥有的,却丰富无比
You could get any girl.
你可以拥有任何女孩
There's only one I want.
我想拥有的只有一位
Her name...
她的名字是…
is Sandra Templeton.
桑德拉·提普顿
She goes to Auburn.
她念奥本大学
Semester's almost over, so you better hurry.
学期快结束了,你动作得快点
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你
Good luck, kid! - Thank you, sir!
祝你好运 - 谢谢你