Hey, you must be the Nickle boy, right?
你一定是Nickle家的男孩 对吗?
Now, your dad ordered my services...
你爸爸要我过来帮忙...
...but he forgot to sign the contract before he left.
...但是他走前忘记签协议了
Busy man. Lot on his mind. lt happens.
贵人多忘事 这些是经常发生的
So he just told me to talk to you....
所以他让我来告诉你....
Lucas. Yeah, Lucas.
Lucas 对 Lucas
He said, ''You have my son, Lucas, sign the contract for me...
他说 如果我走前忘记了...
...if l happen to forget to before l leave. He's a grown man now.''
...你可以让我儿子来替我签 他已经是个大人了
His exact words.
这是他的原话
I don't know. Do you have any references?
我不知道 你还有其他可以证明的吗?
References?
证明?
There's one.
有的
l don't think l should.
我觉得我不应该签这个
You don't think you should, huh? You don't think?
你觉得你不应该 是吗? 你不应该?
So who does your thinking for you? Your mommy?
那你觉得谁可以呢? 你的妈妈?
Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, what do l do?
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 我该怎么做?
I'm just a little baby that can't think for myself.
我只是个婴儿 我不能自己决定
Please wipe my little bottom for me.
替我擦擦屁股好吗
Wipe me. Oh, oh, please, wipe me.
擦一下 求你了 擦一下
Give me that stupid contract. Yes, sir. A very mature decision.
把那个傻合同拿过来 是 先生 一个十分正确的选择
Enjoy a world that's entirely bug free
享受一个没有蚊虫侵扰的世界
Just sign right here And leave the killing to me
只需要在这签下字 剩下的就交给我们了
I wrote that.
我已经在里面写好了