You’ve reached Trish Pinger at the Gotham Adoption Agency.
我是哥谭镇领养中心的崔西萍
Please leave a message.
请留言
Hi, Trish. This is Meryl Foster... I’m sorry, Meryl Morgan calling. I just...
嗨崔西,我是梅莉佛斯特,呃┅ 我是梅莉摩根啦,我想┅
I was just calling to thank you so much for everything that you’ve done for me,
我只是想跟你道谢 为我做了这么多的事
but I’m now sort of in the middle of something.
不过我现在有点走不开
I might be relocating, I might be in New York,
我或许会搬家,或待在纽约
I might be God knows where.
天晓得我之后会去哪
I bet I sound really stable right now, right?
我听来还满镇静的吧?
Probably can’t believe you were gonna help me adopt a baby.
有点不好意思 这时候还要求你给我领养一个孩子
Very soothing before bed.
睡觉前看这个还不错
Okay. Good night. - Night.
晚安 -晚安
Paul?
保罗?
I called the Gotham Adoption Agency.
我今天打给领养中心了
I filed for adoption two months ago.
我两个月前打去申请领养
You did?
真的吗
So I wanted to tell them that I couldn’t go through with it now.
所以我想跟他们说 我现在无法支身前往
Two months ago?
两个月前?