Okay, okay! Okay, okay. -Oh, no. Shh!
好,好!好,好。-哦,不
It really wasrt that big a deal. I promise.
事情没那么严重,我发誓
The twins said hello, so I said hello back.
双胞胎说你好,我也说你好
Then I went up the stairs to give her the Book and… -You went upstairs?
然后我上楼给她书,然后~~ -你上楼了?
Oh, my God. Why didn't you just climb into bed with her and ask for a bedtime story?
哦,天哪,你干脆去她床边让她念故事算了!
Okay, I made a mistake. I know.
信了,我知道错了
Andrea, you don't understand.
安吉丽雅,你不明白
If you get fired, that might jeopardize Paris for me.
如果你被炒,我就去不成巴黎了。
If that happens, I will search every Blimpie's in the tristate area until I track you down.
真要是那样,我会追杀你到天涯海角
She's gonna fire me?
她会解雇我?
I don't know. She's not happy.
我不知道,她很不高兴
Andrea?
安吉丽雅?
Miranda, about last night, I…
马琳达,关于昨晚,我~~~
I need the new Harry Potter book for the twins.
我要给双胞胎新的《哈利?波特》书
Okay. Okay. I'll go down to Barnes & Noble right now.
好的,好的, 我马上去书店买
Did you fall down and smack your little head on the pavement?
你在人行道摔伤脑袋了?
Not that I can recall.
我不记得有啊
We have all the published Harry Potter books. The twins want to know what happens next.
我们有所有已经出版的《哈利波特》,双胞胎想知道接下来会怎么样
You want the unpublished manuscript?
你要未出版的手稿?
We know everyone in publishing. It shouldn't be a problem, should it?
我们和众多出版界打交道,这应该不是问题,对吗?
And you can do anything, right?
你会尽你所能,对吗?
Yes, Bobbsey. I know, baby.
是的,小波波,我知道,宝贝
Mommy's working very hard to get it for you.
妈妈已经尽全力帮你去找了
She doesn't get it.
她是故意的
I could call frickirJ.K. Rowling herself. I'm not gonna get a copy of that book.
就算有JK罗琳的电话,我也要不到那书
My girls are leaving on the train for their grandmother's at 4:00…
我的孩子会坐4点的火车去见她们外婆
so the book better be here no later than 3:00.
那书最晚要在3点弄到手
Of course! -And I would like my steak here in 15 minutes.
当然!-15分钟内准备好我的牛排
No problem!
没问题!
Okay. I have four hours to get the impossible manuscript.
好了,4个小时内得到不可能得到的手稿
Smith & Wollensky's doesn't open until 11:30. How am I gonna get the steak?
SW牛排店11:30分才开门,要去哪儿买牛排?
Okay. I will be back in 15 minutes.
好吧,我15分钟内回来
Wish me luck! -No. Shart.
祝我好运!-霉运送给你。