How's Michael?
迈克怎么样?
I think that was an overreaction on Noreen's part.
我想诺玲的担心有点过头了
I don't think he has a problem with pot.
我想他不会去吸大麻的
Let's hope.
但愿如此
How's the weather business?
你的气象预报呢?
Last September...
去年9月份...
I had encouraged Shelly to explore some other activities and interests.
我鼓励雪丽去尝试一些别的兴趣爱好
She picked archery.
最后, 她选择了箭术
So I took her to an archery range in Bolingbrook.
于是我带她到柏林布鲁克的一个射箭场
It was a 90-minute drive.
开车要90分种
We purchased a junior bow-arrow kit...
我们买了一套初级弓箭套装...
and a leather wrist forearm guard.
以及一个皮革护腕和护臂
Okay, we'll take that.
好的, 就买那个了
And private lessons.
还进行私人授课
All right, Shelly.
好了, 雪丽
You take that one...
你握住了...
and go right ahead.
然后向后拉
All right. Okay, just remember...
没事, 要记住....
pull it straight back, parallel to your ear, okay?
向后拉到于耳朵平行, 好吗?
You can do it, Shelly.
你能行的, 雪丽
We purchased a five-pack lesson plan.
我们购买了5次课程的套餐
We haven't been back.
但到现在还没上完
Hello?
喂?
Hey. -Hey.
嗨
Can you pick up Mike at the mall on North?
你能去北区的超市接迈克吗?