Nothing, l'm not doing anything. No. Wait.
没什么 我什么也没做 不 等一下
There's no reason to panic. Wait. Now, Hova
你没必要慌张啊 等一下 Hova
No. l'm simply walking towards you.
不 我只是很正常的向你走过去
l'm just coming towards you. Wait. No. Hova. No.
我只是走过去 等一下 不 Hova 不
Does it tickle? What about when l do this?
这样痒吗? 这样呢?
Why are you laughing? l see you laughing.
你笑什么? 我看见你在笑
Don't make me clacktiel you.
不要让我也挠你的痒
Well, l'm glad you two have something to laugh about.
我很高兴看见你们两个还能这么开心
Head of Council. Hi.
参议长 你好
How nice of you to.... lt was unexpected.
你能来...真是出乎意料啊
Forgive me. l was working on an experiment.
请原谅 我刚才一直在忙于我的实验
Oh, yes, l see.
是的 我看见了
Well, we were How may l be of service?
我们在... 我能帮什么忙吗?
Zoc, attacks from the Destroyer grow more frequent.
Zoc 破坏者的袭击是越来越频繁了
Our food supplies are now desperately low.
我们的粮食储备现在是低得可怜
The council was hoping perhaps you might have a solution.
参议院希望你也许能找到一个解决的办法
But thousands of ants would needlessly die.
但是数以千计的蚂蚁可能会无谓的牺牲
Perhaps if we could communicate, you know, just talk with the human.
也许我们可以谈判 可以和那个人类谈谈
Oh, what a great idea. Let's have a nice chat.
多棒的主意啊 我们可以来一次惬意的聊天
Well, hello, Destroyer. Gee, you look kind of tired.
你好 破坏者 你看起来有点累
Why don't you just rest your feet on my girlfriend.
你为什么不在我女朋友身上歇歇脚呢
Okay, oka
好了 好了
Sometimes you're a real stinkbug, you know that?
你知道吗? 你有时候真的很烦
Zoc, a war with the human is lt's impossible. Zoc
向人类开战根本是不可能的
A wizard knows no such word.
在巫士的字典里 是没有"不"这个字的
Whatever. Bye, Tiff. Bye, Lucas.
一路顺风 再见 Tiff 再见 Lucas
l love you.
我爱你们
You kids mind your grandma.
照顾好你们奶奶
Okay, goodbye. Have fun.
好的 再见 玩得开心
Don't worry, everything's under control.
不要担心 一切尽在掌握
A little help, please.
请帮个小忙好吗