Hey what are you doing here?
咦 你来做什么
I'm between deliveries
我正在送外卖途中
But I really wanted to say something to you.
不过我真的想跟你说些事
First I'm like totally psyched that you're my girlfriend.
第一 我真的由衷地开心你是我的女朋友
Great. Anything else?
那很好啊 还有呢
Well yeah. I was just thinking
那个 我在想啊
That we should be spending a little less time together
我们是不是可以减少一些相处的时间呢
You know so we still have time for friends.
这样我们可以留一些时间给各自的朋友
Works for me.
我同意
Not starting right now. Madison what's going on?
又不是要现在就开始 梅迪森 怎么回事啊
Nothing.
没什么
Gotta get to work babe.
我得去工作了 宝贝
Who's that?
那是谁
Nobody.
没人啊
See you later babe.
下次见 宝贝
Nice hat.
帽子很赞
Thanks.
多谢
You too.
你的也不赖
Who was that?
那人是谁啊
Just the pizza delivery guy.
只是来送披萨外卖的
Really? Don't they usually deliver pizzas
是吗 他们不是应该
To your house not from your house?
把披萨送到你家 而不是从你家送出去啊
I don't...
我不是
And don't they usually not kiss the customers
他们也不会去亲顾客
And call them "babe"?
还管顾客叫做“宝贝”吧
You were cheating on me with Pizza Pirate.
你瞒着我和海盗披萨店的人搞上了
No actually I was cheating on Pizza Pirate
错了 其实我是瞒着海盗披萨男
With kwikki chikki.
和咕唧炸鸡男搞上了
That's it. We're through.
那够了 咱俩完了
Are you breaking up with me?
你是要和我分手吗
Unless you promise never to see him again.
除非你答应我再也不见那个人
Yeah we should probably break up.
那我们还是分手好了
He gave me a whole bunch of coupons.
他送给我了一大堆的优惠券呢