Knock knock.
咚咚咚
I'm closed for business right now.
我现在不对外营业
Well, you probably should have locked your doors.
这样的话你该把门锁了
You told Emily that you destroyed all of these.
你和艾米丽说你把这些全毁了
I said I destroyed the mold. I kept the casting.
我说我毁了模子 但我留着铸件
So you lied.
这么说你撒谎了
I didn't have the heart to destroy them.
我不忍心毁了它们
I mean, look at her.
你看这张脸
She's beautiful.
多漂亮
Did Alison ever come out here with anybody else?
艾莉森有没有和其他人来过这儿
No. She was always alone.
没有 她总是一个人来
Except... Except what?
除非... -除非什么
Hey!
听着
I want the rest of my money!
把剩下的钱给我
When I get paid, you get paid.
等我拿到钱就付给你
That was the deal. Payment on delivery,
咱们说好的 交货后付款
minus the cost of the masks you wanted.
再扣除你要的面具的钱
How much do you have right now?
你现在有多少
Well, not what I owe you, that's for sure.
肯定不够我欠你的
I'll take what you got and call it square.
你有多少我就要多少 然后这事儿就算结束
Give me the money!
把钱给我
I'll still pay you the rest when I get it.
等我拿到钱 还是会把剩下的付给你