Hurry up, dear, and get back in the inner core or refuge!
快,亲爱的,回到隐蔽处去!
We'd better have an early night.
我们最好早点睡觉。
Well, if you can't see it and can't feel it,
好吧,如果你看不见它也感受不到它,
it can't be doing you any harm, can it?
它就不会给你带来任何伤害,是么?
Better try and er... eat something today, dear.
试试吧,还有,呃...今天还是得吃点什么吧,亲爱的。
I was sick three times in the night.
晚上我都恶心了三次了。
My headache's even worse.
我的头痛也更厉害了。
Let's have a walk round the garden, dear.
我们去花园转转吧,亲爱的。
I've just read it's only 48 hours in the inner core or refuge, not 14 days.
我刚查到只用在隐蔽处待48小时,不是两周。
A bit of fresh air is all we need. I'll get a nice lettuce.
我们都需要点儿新鲜空气。我还想摘些莴苣。
Crumbs! Look at the door!
天呀!看那扇门!
The paint's all gone. Scorched down to the wood.
油漆都没了。木头也被烤焦了。
Never mind, dear. You said you'd burn it off one day.
别担心,亲爱的。你说过有天你要把它烧掉的。
The leaves have all gone off the apple tree, ducks.
苹果树上的叶子都掉了,宝贝儿。
Oh, yes! What a shame!
哦,是啊!真可惜!
Still, it'll be lovely in the spring.
不过春天的时候它会再变漂亮的。
It is spring, dear.
已经是春天了,亲爱的。
Oh! Listen!
哦!听!
A dog!
狗!
Oh, poor thing!
哦,可怜的小家伙!
I expect he's hungry.
我想它是饿了。
The heat has affected the hedge, love.
高温摧毁了篱笆,亲爱的。
The beans look a bit shrivelled. And I think the lettuce have evaporated.
豆子看上去都枯萎了。 -我想莴苣也脱水了吧。
Well, they do have a high water content.
嗯,它们都是含水量丰富的植物。
Can you see any fallout falling out, James? No, the sun is trying to get through.
你看到飘落的原子尘了吗,James? -没有,阳光正在射进来。