她们的独奏太精彩了
They played Rachmaninoff. Everyone loved it. Everyone except me…
选了拉科曼尼诺夫的作品。所有人都说好,除了我
because, sadly, I was not there.
因为,不幸地,我不在场
Miranda, I'm so sorry.
马琳达,我很抱歉
Do you know why I hired you?
你知道我为什么雇你?
I always hire the same girl… stylish, slender, of course…worships the magazine.
我总是雇类似的女孩子,时髦,苗条,当然还有崇拜这本杂志
But so often, they turn out to be…I don't know… disappointing and, um… stupid.
但总是,她们变得,我不知道~ 让人失望~~~变得愚蠢
So you, with that impressive resume…and the big speech about your so-called work ethic…
而你,有漂亮的简历,还有夸夸其谈地说自己是工作狂
I, um… I thought you would be different.
我~~~我以为你会不一样
I said to myself, go ahead.Take a chance. Hire the smart, fat girl.
我对自己说,去吧,抓住机会,雇一个聪明的胖女孩
I had hope. My God. I live on it.
我有过希望。天呢,希望是我的动力
Anyway, you ended up disappointing me more than, um…
总之,你却比任何其他蠢女孩
more than any of the other silly girls.
都要来得更让人失望
Um, I really did everything I could think of.
我真的做了我能做的
Uh…That's all.
就这样
Excuse me! Where do you think you're going?
站住!你要去哪儿?