We’re here. It’s time.
时间到了,就是这里
Marshal Wheeler will take good care of you.
魏警员会照顾好你们的
You’re not coming?
你不来吗
I’m going back to find this guy. Good luck.
我得回去抓凶手,一路顺风
Goodbye.
再见
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, thank you, Marshal.
谢了,警员
Thank you, Marshal. Thank you.
谢谢,警员
Is that him?
那就是他?
If it is, I feel safer already.
如果是的话,我还真感到放心
Oh, my God.
天啊
What?
干嘛
You’re gonna love this.
你会开心得不得了的
Well, should we be writing this down?
我们是不是该抄下来
Don’t worry, they’re all over town. The posters, not the bears.
别担心,那到处都是 我指的是海报而不是熊
Hi, are you...
你┅
Glad to see you? You bet.
很高兴见到你们?当然
Take your bag? Thank you.
要帮你拿吗 谢谢
Thanks. Come with me.
谢谢 跟我来
Try to stay awake there, Tom.
汤姆,清醒一点
Welcome to Wyoming. I’m U. S. Marshal Clay Wheeler.
欢迎来到怀俄明州,我是魏警长
Thank you, hello.
谢谢,你好
Hello. I’m Meryl Morgan.
你好,我是梅莉摩根
No, I don’t think so, ma’am.
你确定你是吗
You mean I’ve been wrong all these years?
你在怀疑我吗
You’re Meryl Foster.
你是梅莉福斯特吧
I’m your cousin.
我是你的亲戚
You cold?
你很冷吗
We were just only allowed to bring one bag,
因为他们规定只能带一袋行李
so I just packed a ton of underwear and a strapless gown.
所以我只带了一堆内衣,和一件无袖礼服
Same here.
我也是
Temperature really drops around here at night.
在这里一到晚上会变得很冷
Let’s see about getting you something warm.
你们得添购些衣服