视频出处:
本影片片段来自《美少女的谎言》第四季第四集
I was kind of hoping with Wilden dead
我希望威尔登的死
it'd be the end of it.
能让所有事都结束
I thought so too, for a minute.
我也这么想过
Now he's dead and things are worse then ever.
现在他死了 事情却更糟糕了
Are they?
是吗
This will not touch you.
这件事不会影响到你的
I promise. No matter what happens...
我发誓 无论发生什么
it won't touch you.
都不会和你扯上关系的
Mom, I know you were here...
妈妈 我知道你在这儿
in Rosewood the night that Wilden was killed.
威尔登被害那晚 你在玫瑰镇
How do you know that?
你是怎么知道的
I was kind of hoping that you would deny it one more time.
我本来心存侥幸 希望你再次否认的
When something like that happens,
发生那种事情以后
you look back.
你会努力回想
You take apart every conversation...
分析每一次谈话
"Did I do something wrong?"
我是否做错了什么
"Did I miss a warning sign?"
有没有漏掉什么征兆
You talked to her on the day she died.
她去世那天 你们谈过话
Yes. Yes, I did.
是的 没错
You know, some people, it's like...
对于一些人 似乎...
the air weighs more for them,
空气都让他们不堪负重
pushes them down, wears them out.
将他们压垮 耗尽他们的生命
And your mother...
你的母亲
she was like that.
就是这类人