Well, everything we need to know is going on right in front of our eyes.
我们需要了解的一切就在我们的眼前
Yeah, we have our illusions about people, our hopes,
我们对人心存幻想,我们的希望
and they can blind us.
会让人比较盲目
But the end is always right there in the beginning.
但每个结束也就是另一个开始
Kathryn said I never saw her.
凯瑟琳说我永远不要看她
Maybe I never saw Diana either.
也许我也永远不看黛安娜
I was just looking for some piece of happiness,
我只是寻求一点幸福
so I closed my eyes and jumped.
所以我闭上眼睛就跳
Okay, so next time... Don't jump, I know.
所以下次… 不要跳了,我知道
No, no, no, no, no. Jump! Jump, but with your eyes open.
不,不,不,要跳!跳,但睁开眼睛
Come on, Bradley.
来,布拉德利
Go for a walk?
去散散步?
This way. Come on.
这边
What?
什么?
Was it just to keep me guessing
是否只是让我一直猜下去?
For a means to the end?
这也是一种成功途径
Ghost
幽灵
Harry! Harry! Please!
哈里,哈里,拜托
I may need a little help.
我可能需要一点帮助