Dr. Palmer?
帕默医生
I'm Louis Palmer, yes?
我是路易斯·帕默 怎么了
My name is Toby Cavanaugh,
我叫托比·加瓦诺
I'd like to ask you about a patient you had...
我想和你打听一名患者
when you worked at Radley Sanitarium.
是你在拉德利疗养院工作时接收的
In Rosewood.
玫瑰镇吗
Yes, sir, in Rosewood.
是的 先生 在玫瑰镇
The patient was my mother.
那名患者是我的母亲
Marion Cavanaugh.
玛丽恩·加瓦诺
She killed herself.
她自杀了
Please sit down.
坐下吧
So what'd they say?
他们怎么说
They said for the time being
他们说我暂时
I won't be taking clients into the safe deposit vault.
不能带客户去保险库
Wait. Is this because of the state investigators and Wilden's box?
是因为国家调查员和威尔登的盒子吗
Did they tell the bank to do this? - I don't know.
是他们让银行这么做的吗 -不知道
Well, ask them. - No more questions, Hanna.
问问他们 -再别多事了 汉娜
Mom, you have the right to know!
妈妈 你有知道的权力
And what if they say yes?
那如果他们说是