Stop pushing the buttons.
不要再按了
There’s an emergency.
有急事
Well, I certainly hope so, Marshal.
我想也是
Thank you. Do you mind? Do you mind?
谢谢.不好意思,你可否?
Not at all.
算了
We checked the building’s security camera,
我们调过整栋楼的监视录影带
but he was pretty careful about keeping his head down.
但他很狡猾,把脸挡住了
So is Marshal Henderson okay?
请问韩警员没事吗
He was wearing his vest. He’ll be all right. But this guy is still out there.
他有穿防弹背心,所以还好. 但凶手还在逃
I recommend you both enter the Witness Relocation Program.
我希望你们加入证人保护计划
What? What?
什么?
Hang on. Hang on. Wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait.
等等 等一下
Do you mean where they send you out into the middle of nowhere?
你是说那种会把你 送到不毛之地的计划吗
Yeah? Oh, no. Okay, I’ll tell you what.
不要 等等
No, no, no, no, no. Why don’t we just look at all the options,
我才不要 先听他说
because I’m sure there are options.
我相信一定还有别的方法
And where? What? Where do we go?
要去哪?我们得去哪? 做什么?
We can’t reveal that until you’re on the jet. There’s a jet?
我们得到飞机上,才能告诉你目的地 还得坐飞机?
So, it’s out of the city? Here’s what I think we should do.
所以不是在纽约吗 我觉得我们该这么做
Let’s just stay logical
冷静一点
and examine all the parameters, if that’s possible.
谨慎考虑所有因素后再下结论
I can’t leave. I can’t leave. I have a company to run.
我不要走. 我不能走, 我有我的公司要管