视频出处:
本影片片段来自《美少女的谎言》第四季第四集
Do you really want to be with someone who'd kiss you
你真的想和这样的人在一起吗
after you tell him a story like that?
在听完这样一个故事后还能吻你
But I have to do something.
可我得做点什么
I can't just... stay in this place.
我不能就 这么坐在这里
Sometimes when I'm teaching a class
有时候 当我上课时
a kid'll take a bad hit and he starts to cry.
如果有小孩子被重重地打到 开始哭泣
And I'll ask him, "Are you hurt, or are you injured?
我会问他 你是心里委屈还是真的受伤
"If you're injured, I'll send you home."
要是受伤了 我会送你回家
"But if you're hurt...
可你要只是心里委屈
shake it off and get back on the mat."
那么你要忘掉它 坐回垫子上
You have to figure out if you're hurt or you're injured.
你得弄明白你是委屈还是真的受伤害
Look, I know that that was supposed to be helpful,
我知道那么做有好处
but that just went clean over my head.
不过我只想全部忘记
It's the only advice I have.
我只有这么一个建议
I use it for everything.
遇到事我都会这么做
Sometimes it applies.
有时候挺管用的