班奈医生说我得整周待在家里
Oh, that's nothing. Once, I had to stay in bed for three years.
那没什么,我曾卧床3年
Did you have the chickenpox? - I wish.
你也得了水痘? -我真希望是
Truth is, no one quite knew what was wrong.
没有人清楚这是怎么回事
Most times a person grows up gradually while I found myself in a hurry.
大部分的人都是逐渐长大的…我却发现我长的超快
My muscles and my bones couldn't keep up with my body's ambition.
我的肌肉和骨头跟不上我的野心
So I spent the better part of three years confined to my bed
我花了3年时间待在床上…
with the encyclopedia being my only means of exploration.
只能探索百科全书的浩瀚学海
I had made it all the way to the G's hoping to find an answer to my "gigantificationism"
我读到G开头的部份…希望能在关于金鱼的文章里…
when I uncovered an article about the common goldfish.
找到我巨大化的解答
"Kept in a small bowl, the goldfish will remain small.
养在小鱼缸里 金鱼就会一直维持他的大小…
With more space the fish will grow double, triple, or quadruple its size."
若有更多空间…金鱼就会数倍化的成长
It occurred to me then that perhaps the reason for my growth
于是我想到我成长的原因…
was that I was intended for larger things.
就是我打算追求大世界
After all, a giant man can't have an ordinary-sized life.
巨人无法是过一般生活的
As soon as my bones had settled in their adult configuration I set upon my plan to make a bigger place for myself in Ashton.
一旦我的骨头成长固定后…我就着手 为自己开创更大的空间
Tigers, go! Edward Bloom!
猛虎队,加油!爱德华布鲁!
Doggy! My doggy! My doggy's trapped!
我的狗,我的小狗在里面!
I was the biggest thing Ashton had ever seen.
而我成了艾许镇最大的大人物